You must register with your SACNAS Membership account, use the "SACNAS Member Login" button below to be redirected to the SACNAS Login gateway. New, non-SACNAS members must register an account. Click here to become a member.
2023 SACNAS Board of Director Nominations
Non-Members Can Register an Account
Registering a Non-SACNAS member account is only available for some programs. Click here to review your program's eligibility requirements.
You may access the portal through the standard login once you have registered an account.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the SACNAS Board of Directors.
To be considered as a candidate, you must:
- Be an active, dues-paying member of SACNAS.
- Complete all required fields and answer all questions on this form.
- Prepare a 5-minute video on why you want to serve on the SACNAS Board of Directors. Please note, we will use this video during the Elections if your name is selected for the slate.
- Upload the following materials at the end of the form: an abbreviated (5-page maximum) CV/resume that outlines relevant experience and training, a video, and a color professional headshot.
- All open-ended questions have a 200-word limit per response, except the personal statement, which is limited to 250 words. Please make sure your answers stay within the word limit, otherwise, you will be asked to revise them.
Note of Importance: Submitting this application form does not guarantee a spot on the slate of candidates that will be voted on by the SACNAS membership. The Nominations Subcommittee reviews and assesses all application materials against the skills that are needed by the Board in a given year, and selects the slate accordingly. The SACNAS membership votes on candidates from the slate and the candidates who receive the most votes are elected to the Board.